selected as an honored member of the Who’s Who Historical Society for the year 2004
Master of Management and Marketing (Panthéon-Sorbonne 1973) while becoming the youngest aircraft pilot of France in 1968.
He starts his carreer in sales of industrial project management and construction for the process engineering company Technip, worldwide.
With a 30 years experience of leading teams in negociation and management throughout the world, François Carrara draws experience of numerous industries* and service companies. He has worked for or with some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
* Oil and Gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, glass, cement, food processing etc.
Since 1983, he enriches continuously his know-how of neurology and psychology so as to better understand human behaviour.
- Expert in training, certified by Institut de Certification des Professionnels de la Formation
- Professional certified for MBTI level I and II
- HBDI certified
- Adetem member
- Member of a creativity association : Cerveaux Sans Frontière
- Member of the Neurosciences Society
- President of Union des Propriétaires de Chevaux de Selle, largest french association of horse owner-riders
- President of Image Neuro-Sémantique, a research association for the knowledge and understanding of meaning of signs emitted and received
- Member of the Louvre Society
- Reserve Officer of the Air Force